1.- GENERAL OVERVIEW AND OBJECTIVES
The General Terms and Conditions of the Contract (from now on “General Terms and Conditions”), together with individual conditions that can be established, regulate conditions of purchase of products from the website www.bridgebandit.com (from now on “website” or the “Portal”), ownership of Bridge Bandit S.L. (from now on “Bridge Bandit”), a registered company with number B-87020053 and located at Paseo de la Castellana 127, 2ºC, 28046 Madrid.
Bridge Bandit provides information about the products, and offers the ability to make purchases via the website. People intending to purchase products must follow the steps created by Bandit Bridge while communicates via the website.
All Users who wish to purchase any of the offered products must be, at least, eighteen (18) years old.
2.- INFORMATION ABOUT THE PRODUCTS
Pictures, graphic or iconographic images and videos related to Bridge Bandit products, as well as trade names, trademarks or logos of any kind contained on the website, are intended to provide as much information as possible. However, the User must be aware of that they have a policy purpose and therefore are exhaustive.
Bridge Bandit reserves the right to decide, at all times, the Products offered to Users through the Portal. Thus, Bridge Bandit may at any time add new or remove existing products.
In addition, Bridge Bandit reserves the right to cease providing access at any time without notice, on any of the products offered on the Portal.
In the case where, due to any external factors, a product is unavailable after the application has been made, Bridge Bandit will inform the user by email about the total annulment or, where applicable, annulment of a certain part of the order, and will proceed to return the corresponding amount of money, without such action entitles to compensation.
3.- PRODUCTS PAYMENT
Payment of the price of the Products, are detailed during the purchase process, and can be made by credit or debit card and / or via the Pay Pal system. In order to pay, the User must follow the instructions on the screen, providing the following information:
- Card Number
- Cardholder Name
- CVV2 Code
- Expiry Date
The User shall notify Bridge Bandit, through email@example.com, any improper or fraudulent charges to the account provided for the purchase of products offered on the website, as soon as possible, in order Bridge Bandit can take an immediate action.
4.- PRODUCTS DELIVERY
A specialized delivery company will make shipments and deliveries of products offered on the Bridge Bandit Portal. The user will pay shipping costs and / or collection of the product.
The User will receive the chosen Product properly packaged. If the product arrives opened or altered or the User has doubts or suspicions about the inviolability of the product, the User must report the incident to Bridge Bandit via email firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days since experience the defect or notice the lack of product conformity with the agreement. In case of no such notification is made, the User is the one responsible for all alterations or damages to the Product.
Bridge Bandit shall not be liable for errors or damages caused in the delivery when the address provided by the User does not match the desired place for the delivery.
5.- RIGHTS OF WITHDRAWAL
The User has the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 calendar days. The withdrawal period will expire after 14 calendar days from the date the User, or third party indicated by User, acquired the physical possession of the goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, the user must contact Bridge Bandit stating unequivocally that he/she wishes to exercise that right. Such communication shall be made through the following channels:
Send letter to Paseo de la Castellana 127, 2 ° C; 28046 Madrid
By phone at 91 1981 088
Sending an e-mail to email@example.com
You may use the withdrawal form below, although its use is not mandatory. The User shall also have the option to fill in the form electronically and submit the withdrawal form or any other unequivocal statement through our website [www.bridgebandit.com].
If you use this option, we will supply without delay in a fastest way (e.g. by email) receipt of such a withdrawal.
To meet the withdrawal deadline it is sufficient that the communication concerning the exercise of this right is sent before the deadline.
Consequences of the withdrawal
In case of withdrawal by the User, we will refund all payments received by his party, including delivery charges (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the choice of a different delivery method to the less expensive, ordinary delivery offer) without delay and in any event no later than 14 calendar days from the date on which we are informed of the decision to withdraw from the contract. We will proceed to carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment used by the User for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any case, will not incur any fees as a result of repayment. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods, or until the user has supplied evidence of repayment thereof, depending on which condition is met first.
The User must return or deliver goods directly to:
Paseo de la Castellana 127, 2ºC 28046 Madrid
without any delay and in any case no later than within 14 calendar days from the date on which you communicate your withdrawal from the contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the actual deadline.
Standard form for exercising the right withdrawal *
* Only complete and return this form if you wish to cancel the contract
To Helena Díez-Fuentes, Paseo de la Castellana 127, 2ºC, 28046 Madrid, firstname.lastname@example.org [indicate, for the consumer, your name] at address [insert, consumer, home address] I hereby inform you that I cancel the sales contract through which I gained [indicate, for the consumer, the good or service acquired] which I received [insert, for the consumer, day month and year].
6.- OBLIGATIONS of Bridge Bandit
Bridge Bandit promises to:
- Receive and dispatch the request of the User.
- Send the product in perfect condition.
- Keep an updated catalog of its products.
7.- OBLIGATIONS OF Bridge Bandit USERS
Besides all the obligations stated in these General Terms and Conditions, Bridge Bandit Users promise to:
- Provide accurate data.
- Do not use data or payment instruments of a third-party.
- To receive the shipment of the products personally or through authorized person.
- Notify Bridge Bandit about any anomaly observed on the box or product packaging, or if signs of deterioration or involuntary opening arose. For this purpose, within 14 days you should contact Bridge Bandit on email@example.com el plazo de 14 días a partir de la recepción.
- Pay the full retail price indicated on the web site. The User expressly authorizes Bridge Bandit to make the corresponding charge on your credit card.
- It is strictly forbidden to sublet or perform any action with third party whether or not it is trade, directly or indirectly involving the product purchased.
8.- LIMITATION OF RESPONSIBILITY
Bridge Bandit is exempt from any responsibility in the following cases:
- It is possible that the chosen product will not be exactly the same as displayed through the website, due to the unresolved problems of the browser used or other reasons. Bridge Bandit applies all actions concerning provide an accurate view of their products, however not liable for minor deviations or inaccuracies that may exist.
- Bridge Bandit will act with the maximum diligence in order to search for the company in charge of transporting the product selected by the user. However, it is not liable for damages arising from malfunction of transportation, especially for reasons such as strikes, withholding roads, and generally any other industrial issues, they result in delays, losses or thefts of chosen product.
- Bridge Bandit is not liable for any major or minor damages that the Product may suffer, total loss or theft, once the delivery has been made and the order has been approved by the user by signature upon delivery. Damage and defects suffered by the Product shall be the responsibility of the User.
- Technical failures, that for fortuitous causes prevent the normal operation of the service through the website.
- Portal unavailability due maintenance or other reasons that have prevented its use.
9.- RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
Bridge Bandit reserves the right not to purchase certain requests before they are formalized, without mediating any justification if there are objective criterion that might justify such behaviour.
10.- MODIFICATION OF THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Bridge Bandit reserves the right to modify at any time and without notice, the presentation and configuration of the website, as well as the General Terms and Conditions. Users will always have these General Terms and Conditions in a visible location, freely accessible to all queries they wish to perform. Users must agree to read these General Terms and Conditions each time they access the Portal. In any case, acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions will be an essential prerequisite to ask for any service available through the website.
11.- COMMUNICATION BETWEEN Bridge Bandit AND THE USER
All communications between Bridge Bandit and the User relating to these General Terms and Conditions or to the purchase of products through the website will be in accordance with the procedures of communication explained in the General Terms and Conditions in any case.
For other assumptions that are not specifically covered by these General Terms and Conditions, communications where the User wishes to refer to Bridge Bandit will go to the Bridge Bandit address indicated in the first condition and shall be in written form and through a system that can demonstrate the content to Bridge Bandit by the relevant communication.
12.- INTEGRITY OF GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If any aspect of these General Terms and Conditions is declared invalid, it will lead to its removal or replacement. In any case, such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions in these General Terms and Conditions.
14.- JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE JURISDICTION
These General Terms and Conditions are governed and interpreted according to Spanish Law.